hello...1/7/2011 beast come to malaysia !!! even da lepas but still rase tak puas hati tengok concert diaorang..nak lagi !! Beast is top 5 in my list...they soooo perfect...
6# Jun Hyung
5# Yo Seob
4# sweet smile Doo Joon
3# Perfect dance Gi Kwang
2# Cute maknae Doong Woon
1# Perfect voice Hyun Seung
i really like + love Hyun Seung...even Yo Seob is a main vocal but i really like Hyun Seung voice..his voice is different from other...so sweet + so perfect ! love his new hair n love when he wear spectacles..
perfect + cute + sweet
Beast / B2st saranghaeo
Nurieyn ♥
♥ The Times Of Our Live
Nurieyn Mohd
Just call me Nurieyn or Ain.
Born at 1993
I'm just the girl try to find a place in this world ♥ ♥ ♥
A very random & hyper girl who
cannot be alone ♥
I am very Sensitive person.
I really like Photography.