Wednesday, 11 May 2011 ♥
**this is word ♥ 16:41
Hari nie aku nak kongsi ngan korang
Kata2 semangat...
*chewah..haha =P
♥ The truth about the truth is… it hurts.. so … we lie…
♥ If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done
♥ Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
~ Oprah Winfrey
♥ To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe

Nurieyn ♥
♥ The Times Of Our Live
Nurieyn Mohd
Just call me Nurieyn or Ain.
Born at 1993
I'm just the girl try to find a place in this world ♥ ♥ ♥
A very
random & hyper girl who
cannot be alone ♥
I am very
Sensitive person.
I really like
Photography.
Music is my life.
Dancing is my passion.
Take an
U.F.O to visit me (:
Stairs to UFO
& there you go!
You can
bold,
italic,
strike &
underline it (:
Entertainment ♥
♥ Music
Music here!
